1.27.2009

Who Am I?

Im Sam p0rtillo, a graphic designer who studies in Escuela Panamericana I live in the Mushroom Kingdom, its near Hyrule for you to get the reference. All my life I've been a Gamer. When I was a kid I liked to draw all sorts of things. ll of a suden, my drawing obsession became digital, it was not a pencil anymore it transformed into the PenTool in Photoshop, the paper and walls began to be the canvas.
I'm specting to go to college and study Graphic Design.
One of my fav quotes is this one from Shigeru Miyamoto, the true man behind videogames. “Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.”

4 comentarios:

  1. dude you are cool bro you help alot with the thig you have help me... Waiting a new post and hope you can help me in your blog to modify more things and use some programs.

    ResponderEliminar